Saturday, June 23, 2007

Scrapbooking...small style

I have signed up for a 6"x6" scrapbook page swap.. I thought that I would do a few today just to warm up... It's a very different thing to try and fill a 12"x 12" page to one a quarter of the size.. It felt like no sooner had I put a picutre on, than the page was filled. Here's my first few goes... there's no journalling as there just wasn't room! I wanted to use my SU! scrapping supplies and see what I could create just with paper and stamps.. (and perhaps just a little bit of the 'Recollections' paper range...)


Ethan is such a cute little man and the rosy red cheeks inspired me to use the Cranberry Crisp paper!
Doodling seems to be big.... I tried it on the next page ...

..and last but not least.. A picture of mum that I just love... I have been wanting to do something with this forever. I still want to do a larger page, but I had a copy of this in small format and it fitted perfectly... The colours haven't scanned just quite right, and it's a bit crooked ~ but you get the idea....

And after all that.. I'm still not happy with the page that I did for the swap... I shall just have to keep playing until the inspiration hits the bulls-eye..!

1 comment:

fleurie said...

oh wow michelle...they all look fantastic...cant wait to get everyone's 6x6 swaps