Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's been a week since I last posted.. not a good look, I know. I have some pictures to post but they're still on the camera! My laptop went off for open hard disc surgery earlier in the week and I have been making a list of all that I have "lost"... Nothing major.. just many hours trawling the 'net gathering ideas. Let's hope I get it back soon.

I have my first workshop/s booked for next weekend (thanks mum!) and am starting to get things ready.. How excitement..!! I want to show them SOO much stuff as there are so many wonderful SU! stamps and their products make creating so easy.

I have made the little hostess gifts, and the wee bits 'n' pieces that will be on the table for the guests.. I shall put pictures up afterwards, so as not to spoil the surprise...well for mum anyway (hi mum, if you're reading this)

I have also joined a scrapbook swap.. A 6x6 page.. It should be interesting and totally new for me.. Luckily my friends are producing gorgeous, photogenic children, so I will have some inspiring subjects to choose from!I promise some photos really, really soon!

No comments: