Monday, August 13, 2007

What great fun!!

Another great night on Friday showing people the fun that can be had stamping. Here's a few of the smiling faces showing off their cards.....










This is one of the cards that we made using the "Petals & Paisley" from the Mini Catalogue. I love this set! (and of course the purple ~ you can never have too much purple..!)

Thank you everyone for making it such a great night ~ I look forward to seeing you again soon. Some sooner than others! There is a crop night this Friday in Ringwood, so it will be another night of cropping, creating and chatting! Mainly chatting I think!



I went to Fleur's on Sunday for her mini catalogue launch - it was great fun. She is such a clever lady, it was very inspiring. I've got a link to her blog on the side bar there if you'd like to see what we got up to.

I think that I will have to tap into the creative juices that are now flowing and get some creations happening. Father's Day is not that far way and Paperific is just around the corner and I have samples that have to be made, so there's no shortage of projects to keep me busy!

No comments: