Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I've been busy

I had some time to stamp on the weekend and have been playing with some of the new stamp sets. Here's a few pictures from the Polka Dots & Paisley set. I really love this set, you can get a different feel depending on what colours you use. I had to use some glitter on one of these ~ you can just about see it in the picture if you look closely......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" I've received another RAK ~ I was blown away last week when a grogeous card arrived in the mail. It was from the lovely Claire Daly, just to wish me well and to let me know that she was thinking of me & my dodgy back. It's great to come home to mail that isn't a bill! As much as I would love to show it to you, photobucket keeps loading it upside down, which does not show it off to it's best advantage! When I can get that sorted out, I shall post it here.

I went to a workshop at Fleurie's to make this gorgeous little board book ~ it was a lovely small group and we had a ball. Loads of sanding and cutting and chatting! This is my book. I think I need some more embellishments!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I have some more cards to show, but as photobucket isn't cooperating today, I'll leave them for another day. See you soon!

1 comment:

fleurie said...

great job on the boardbook michelle....cant wait to see it when you add more bits