Saturday, July 28, 2007

First Workshop

I had my first workshop on Wednesday and it was a blast. I had the hostess with the mostess (Hi Trish!) and a great bunch of girls, who I think may be on the verge of being stamp addicts ~ It's not that hard with SU! products! We had a great time and got to play with some of the products and make a couple of projects. Thanks to Melinda, Ann, Rachelle, Kylie, Alison, Michelle & Trish for making it such a great day - I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. I look forward to seeing you again soon with all the goodies from the Spring Mini Catalogue that is released in 4 more sleeps!

1 comment:

yvonne said...

well done Michelle on your first workshop. (first of many now!) So glad you and your ladies enjoyed it - they definitely look like they are having heaps of fun!