Saturday, May 26, 2007

I've done it!

I've finally done it.. I've signed up with Stampin' Up! and have become a demonstrator! My kit has just arrived and I am about to get started. I have joined a great team - and my upline Jayne is great. I met my new team the INKlings on line the other night and they are all fantastically supportive of this new kid on the block.

Now that I have loads of new stamps and inks to play with.. I better go and get stamping! I shall check back in when I get something to show you!

In the meantime, you can check out the new Stampin' Up! 2007-2008 Idea Book & Catalogue on line. It's a 161 page full-colour publication and it's full of fantastic ideas for cards, scrapbooks and gifts. If you'd like a copy then please
email me and I can send you one. The catalogues are $12.95 ea and come with a $10 gift voucher for orders over $100 (can only be redeemed through me)...OR you can view the Idea Book & Catalogue online
here.

No comments: